Ok, so I’m a little biased. After all, helping Calgary realtors achieve their goals by staging their clients’ properties for sale is what I love to do.
That’s why I think this Calgary real estate tip is so valuable. Here’s how working with a property stylist/home stager can help to reduce your stress as a realtor:
- Including staging as a value added service can help you gain new clients more easily;
- You can leave emotionally charged discussions with clients about how to best present their property for sale to the stager;
- Buyers who have fallen in love with the staged property will be more open in negotiations;
- Your staged listings will sell faster;
- Word will spread about how easy it is to work with you and the quality service that you provide;
- Other realtors will want to show your staged listings to their clients, knowing that they’ll also benefit.
As a realtor in Calgary, what are your biggest stressors? Let’s chat about how my Calgary real estate tip for reducing your stress while you reach your financial goals in 2016 can be one of the best choices you make.
Contact me, Contact me, Elysse at Simply Stylish Staging, to chat about how I can help you grow your Calgary real estate business this year with less stress.